League Certifications – within 30 days of league’s first session
- Turn in league certification application with membership cards and dues fees paid by members.
- Turn in additional membership cards and any dues collected within 30 days of receipt throughout the year.
Local Special Achievement Awards – within 20 days of accomplishment
- Turn in to local association office for processing.
- Pick up awards from local association office for distribution to bowlers.
High Scores – within 20 days of accomplishment
- Turn in high score award forms.
- Turn in special achievement award forms
- Notify the association office (265-9158) within 48 hours of high score (300, 800).
Mid-Season Averages – Deadline is first week of January.
- Turn in mid-season averages for the league to local association office, using December 24 as the cutoff date.
End of Season Averages
- End of season averages MUST be turned in within 14 days of the league’s completion to local association office.