Welcome CNM USBC League Secretaries!
2018-2019 Season Information
League kits have been delivered to all the centers. Please contact the office at (505) 265-9158 if you have not received yours. The kits contain the following items:
- Letter to Secretaries
- League Application
- League Dues Worksheet
- Preprinted Sanction (membership) Cards
- Blank Sanction Cards
- Local Award Application Forms (please make copies for future use)
- If a youth league, Local Youth Award Application Forms (please make copies for future use)
- High Score Application Forms (please make copies for future use)
- If a youth league, Youth High Score Application Forms (please make copies for future use)
- 2018-2019 Rulebook
- 2018 Frequently Asked Questions From National Convention About Rules Changes
League Certifications – within 30 days of league’s first session
- Turn in league certification application with membership cards and dues fees paid by members.
- Turn in additional membership cards and any dues collected within 30 days of receipt throughout the year.
High Scores – within 20 days accomplishment
- Turn in high score award forms.
- Turn in special achievement award forms
- Notify the association office (265-9158) within 48 hours of high score (300, 800).
Mid-Season Averages – January 7, 2019
- Turn in mid-season averages for the league using 12/24/18 as the cutoff date.
End of Season Averages – June 1, 2019
- Turn in end of season averages within 14 days of the league’s completion.
Please submit all scores of 200 or more and 600 or more for women and 700 or more for men regardless their average. This information is gathered and used in helping to determine the bowler of the year awards. Ensure sanction cards are filled out completely, including the ID Number and if the bowler is a New Member. Incomplete cards will be returned.