Welcome to the Central New Mexico (CNM) United States Bowling Congress (USBC) Association!
We are a charted member of the United States Bowling Congress (USBC).
The USBC is the National Governing Body for bowling. Our mission is to provide services, resources and standards for the sport.
To be the leading authority to the sport, servicing the needs of bowling.
Our promise is to celebrate the past, be mindful of the present and ensure bowling’s future through thoughtful research, planning and delivery. We will protect and nurture the sport with a mutual admiration and respect for all who enjoy bowling.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we serve bowlers in the greater Albuquerque area with the following services:
- Process and report bowler membership information, tournament scores, and awards
- Manage and operate CNM USBC sponsored bowling tournaments
- Conduct bowling center lane certifications
- Educate and train league secretaries and board members
- Clarify rules
- Handle league, league officer, and membership complaints
- Promote the sport of bowling
Membership = 3,727 bowlers
Leagues sanctioned = 121
Bowling centers served = 6